- Thai Visitors this Week: Please welcome 4 visiting students and 1 visiting teacher from Thailand. They will be visiting MHS throughout the week. You may see them in the hallways or in your classes. Please help them to feel welcomed as honorary Solons! Anne Watson will be leading their visit.
- April 25th: Special Schedule for an assembly with MHS alumni and now author, Joshua Jelly-Schapiro. A question and answer session will be held in Ms. McCadden's room during 2nd block for any available and interested students.
- "Joshua Jelly-Schapiro possesses both a humanist's irrepressible empathy and a journalist's necessary skepticism. He reports carefully, researches exhaustively, cares deeply, and writes beautifully." --Dave Eggers, author of Heroes of the Frontier
- April 26th: AP Exam Pre-Administration Session: Any student participating in one or more AP exams this spring should attend this Wednesday 7:30am session.
- April 27th: PENDING-Could be rescheduled: Special Schedule for an Assembly with Lt. Governor David Zuckerman
- Additional Exhibition Prep Sessions During Lunch April 27, 28th, May 1st & 2nd: Mr. McRaith will be offering exhibition prep sessions (rubric). If you would like more support in knowing what the expectation is and some guided work time, come to the MacLab during lunch.
- May 3rd Exhibition Day: On Wednesday, May 3rd we will be hosting our 3rd Annual Exhibition Day. This day will be a day dedicated to reflection and planning for our 9th and 10th graders. Many of our 12th graders will be participating in the AP English exam and many of our 11th graders will be participating in AP exam prep on May 3rd. There are no regularly scheduled classes. 9th and 10th graders will be scheduled into 30-45 minute slots with with their advisors. Parents/Guardians will be invited by the students and advisors. Students also have the option of inviting anyone else they wish to have apart of their exhibition time. We hope you can join us.
- May 5th: Try a Major Day at VTC (contact CBL for more information). Be sure to check often to keep up with our ever-growing list of opportunities on the CBL Work, Volunteer, and Extended Learning Opportunities page.